Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Jaqlin
- My name is Jaqlin and I'm 18 years old. I live in Utah. I love my family very much, they meen the world to me! I'm very LDS and i have a strong testimony of christ and the gospel, I have high standards, and i know what i want out of life. If u have any questions just ask :). My HeRoS! Christ!,and also My brother and sister! (they influence me the most). Many others also. just to many to write. But people r changing mylife as we speak.......
Im not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place & i spill things alot, I'm pretty clumsy* and sometimes i have a broken heart...My friends and i sometimes fight,--and maybe some days don't go right, But when i think about it & take a step back I remember how amazing life truly is & that maybe...I like being inperfect! <3
HERE ARE SOME PICS-FROM WHEN I WAS IN AUSTRALIA. <3>
BeAcH! - its so amazing! <3
Brisbane Temple! my favorite temple <3 <3
temple grounds. x
me XxX
riding a kangaroo in australia ha ha!! x
KaNgArOo JaCk??? Ha! ;)
On brisbane beach. x
me and elly :D (australian zoo)
at the Zoo with ally and the family :D xx



No comments:
Post a Comment